Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

While I feel good about my progress, my work schedule has become a little "last minute" for most assignments. I definitely have not been following the schedule outline that I set up at the beginning of the semester and instead tend to do things on their due date. That said, I've done every assignment except for one writing, and have done plenty of extra credit to make up for it.

Now that we're in the home stretch, I'm thinking about taking a week to really focus on this class and crank out a lot of the work. I think that over spring break I can do the last 4 weeks of readings, which should take a huge load off the rest of the semester.

A motivational quote. (Wikimedia commons)

I found the above picture while searching for something about motivation, and think it captures my mindset. A lot of stuff has to get done whether that's now or later, so it might as well be now!

No comments:

Post a Comment